- Experimental Brochure
- Photoluminescence spectroscopy is a contactless, hehdestructive method of probing the electronic structure of materials.
PL Excitation Spectroscopy
- Pl excitation spectroscopies are performed to measure the energy levels (properties of absorption and recombination) in the sample
Micro PL System
- Micro PL system can obtain the optical properties and the sample image from that long pass beam splitter reflect the laser wavelength and transmit fluorescence from sample
Time-resolved PL System
- The dynamics of photoexcited carriers in a dsemiconductor can be probed by monitoring time0resolved PL.
- Raman spectroscopy indentifles molecular species on a surface from scattered light.
Optical-pumping Stimulated Emission System
- Optical pumping system can generate sufflciently hih carrier densities necessary for the onset of SE and lasing without electrical contacs on samples.
- Photoreflectance is one form of modulation spectroscopy, which has been the most important technique for determining precise information about critical point energies.
Near-field Scanning Optical Microscopy
- Near-field scanning optical microscopy is a type of microscopy where a sub-wavelength light source is used as a canning probe.
Confocal Scanning Microscopy
- Confocal scanning microscopy is a valuable tool for obtainning high resolution images and 3-D reconstructions.
- Electroluminescence is one of the few instance in which a direct conversion of electric energy into visivble light takes place without the generation of heat, such as occurs in the incandescent lamp.
- Hall measurenments is the ability to determine the carrier density, the type of the majority carriers, and the mobility with a relatively simple technique.
- Atomic Force Microscopy,high Resolution-XRD, Reactive lon Etching, Sputter, Rapid Thermal Annealing, Aligner, Nanospec, and 50 on.